Never had heart beef before, but it looks awesome!
These sausage patties are useful for breakfast, and they make a welcome change from the pork sausage ones that I have already posted about.
They can be frozen uncooked, or they can be pre-cooked in the oven and frozen in their cooked state. The latter is simpler and quicker, as all you need to do is remove the patties that you need for breakfast the night before, allow them to thaw in the fridge, and then reheat them in the morning.
The method for freezing the uncooked ones can be found here.
Herbed Beef Sausage Patties
makes 12 patties
- 2lb ground beef (preferably grass-fed)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh sage – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley – finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
Mix the ground beef together with the herbs and the salt.
Divide the mixture…
View original post 113 more words